Chief Marketing Officer
Open Positions: 1
Skills Required: Traditional Marketing Channels and Digital Marketing Channels
A Chief Marketing Officer is responsible for overseeing the planning, development, and execution of an organization’s marketing and advertising initiatives. They play a vital role in a company’s growth and have important responsibilities that range from creative influence to business strategy.
Chief Marketing Officer with the capability to drive awareness and demand for the brand through all marketing channels. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of both the creative and analytical side of traditional marketing channels (TV, radio, outdoor) and digital marketing channels, including but not limited to SEO/SEM, social & influencer marketing strategy, digital advertising, and overall growth marketing strategies in order to drive awareness, consideration, and conversion for multiple brands.
What you will do:
- Oversee continued development and growth of overall branding strategy.
- Manage all creation and budgeting processes for all external marketing communications including, but not limited to, television, radio, print, outdoor, social media promotion, digital advertising, and e-mail activities.
- Ability to monitor key performance metrics? And make real-time decisions based on findings with a focus on maximizing lead generation.
- Own development & optimization of all customer life-cycle communications
- Develop social media strategies and manage social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, etc.) to increase followers, engagement and new clients.
- Supervise the continued development of a growing in-house marketing team.
- Responsible for monitoring competitor products, sales, and marketing activities
- Oversees and evaluates market research/new industry opportunities and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Ability to adapt and respond to multiple incoming requests and shifting priorities.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing, Advertising? Or equivalent experience preferred.
- 6-8 years of experience, background in media planning and buying a plus
- A highly motivated and collaborative team player who thrives in fast-paced environments.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Candidate will demonstrate a high level of professionalism, collegiality, and a commitment to deliver WOW service both internally and externally.
- Prior team management experience is highly preferred.