.Net Software Developer
Open Positions: 3
Skills Required: Asp.NET, SQL , MVC
Software Developer is a skilled professional focused on the design and creation of software. They are responsible for the development and delivery of software solutions from concept to completion. In this role, they will act as independent developers for a given project to solve challenging business problems. In addition, they are expected to promote best practices and work collaboratively with the team, including: Project Leader, Tech lead, Testing Engineer & other developers.
He/she will be a seasoned and proven leader in developing the software in given technology. They will collaborate with Tech lead & Project Leader to understand goals and objectives. The position reports to the Delivery Manager.
What you will do:
- Assist in the design and development of Software Solutions using various Dot net frameworks.
- Utilize understanding of the full software life cycle and strong knowledge in
- Design Methodology – UML.
- Perform coding to written technical specifications.
- Investigate, analyze and document reported defects.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
- Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
- Assist in the support and growth of development platform(s).
- Support business development activities. Must understand the Company’s quality process and apply the same while executing tasks.
- Developing applications based upon customer requirements and industry
- Interacting with test/quality assurance engineers to define test plans, identify and reproduce defects and provide fixes as needed;
- Effectively communicate and present all the output to the project team.
- Interact with clients to identify their needs and define project’s objectives.
- Research standard extensions/solutions for common business applications.
- Perform usability testing and assessment for projects, as well as ad hoc usability evaluations of varying levels of complexity.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction as high-priority, participating in client calls for status updates and updating the same to the junior team members for rapid delivery
What you will need:
- 2+ years in .Net technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MCA, or equivalent.
- Experience in web development activity using .Net framework.
- Expertise in Windows Forms Applications, Windows Presentation Foundation,
- Windows Communication Foundation, .NET – Integration Technologies.
- Good team player and independent worker.
- Strong consultative skills.
- Extensive experience in relational databases.
- Strong R&D and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and presentation.
- Working knowledge of mobile development activity.
- Working knowledge of web hosting solutions on IIS7.
- Experience working with an offshore –onsite development process.